A Message from PLP SoCal
Location: Los Angeles
To our Clients, Customers & Friends,
Like you, here at PLP SoCal we are closely monitoriing daily advisories and guidelines from federal, state and local officials regarding the global pandemic. Please be advised that we are working hard to remain functional and are ready to assist you, our clients and customers, while placing the highest priority on the safety of our staff.
- We are fortunate that we already had infrastructure and systems in place to facilitate many on our staff to work remotely. This has expedited our transition into today's current Work From Home model.
- Our network is up and running, so we are receiving email.
- We can still be reached via our VOIP phone system during business hours. If your normal contact is busy, dial "0" for assistance.
- Feel free to use cell phone numbers to reach our outside sales staff.
- Our outside sales staff can also be reached via WhatsApp messaging.
- Our website is fully funtional (you may find the Filter Search function useful).
- Regarding our manufacturing partners, most are open, functioning and shipping products. We can advise you on the current status of our manufacturers.
- We ask that you, our customers, keep us closely advised on the status of job sites so that we can correctly coordinate materials deliveries.
- Our sales staff is able to set up webinar or conference call meetings as necessary.
We hope and pray that you, your family and your coworkers are safe and healthy. We are deeply grateful for our relationship with you and for your continuing support!